Thursday, September 9, 2010

Letter to Ella

Dear Ella,

This week you decided that being held was top priority on your agenda. No matter how many times I put you down, you made it very clear, very loudly that you needed to be in my arms. You tried my patience, made me question my abilities, and even let me shed a few tears, but you also reminded me of a few things. You reminded me that no matter what is going, you are the single most important being in my life, and pretty much always will be. You reminded me to dust myself off and smile, becuase I'm very blessed to have you in my life. And most importantly, you reminded me that life is too short and to savor these moments, because you won't be this little forever, and you certainly won't want me to cuddle you forever. So, thank you my dear, for giving me these memories.



Trying on a bow



Sleeping in my Mom's arms



Bath time - you LOVE a warm bath



Being extra smiley

You were 8 weeks old in all of these pictures. You are becoming very expressive!

Love,

Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment