Friday, January 14, 2011

Jake's 2nd Birthday

The day of Ella's baptism was also Jake's 2nd birthday, so the next day we celebrated with him at his birthday party. The entire family was there to wish him Happy Birthday, along with Mou-Mou (That's Mickey Mouse for those of you who don't speak 2 year old).

The Rangers had just clinched the American League, so David was still on a baseball high and only replayed the game winning pitch about 18 million times...















It was a great day and a great weekend all around. Jake loved his Mickey party and David made some killer burgers on the grill. Sometimes I still can't believe little Jakey is already 2 years old. I remember the day he was born very well.



Such a sweet picture!

Later that week Ella and I went over to Julie & David's for a quick visit and I got to snap some really cute shots of the two little cousins together. It isn't often that it is just the two of them, so Julie and I took advantage!







I love Jake's big cheesy smile - too cute!

Have a great weekend every one! And thanks again for being patient with me and this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment