Monday, February 14, 2011

Birthday!

Happy Birthday to Grandma!



I often tell my friends that I have the best mother in law in the world. And I'm sure its pretty gutsy of me to write this down for all the world to see, but I really do believe that I do. She is always there for us and absolutely ADORES Ella, so yes, I think I have a fantastic mother in law. More importantly, Ella has a Grandmother that loves her as much as I love her, which is priceless. Even on her special day she thought of Ella...



Ella enjoying her V-Day loot from Grandma & Grandpa!

We hope you have an awesome day and we can't wait to see you soon!




Love,

Em, Jeff, & Ella

And of course we can't forget that today is also Nana's 91st birthday! (Notice I did NOT disclose Grandma's age)

Happy Birthday to Nana...



No comments:

Post a Comment