Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New Year!

I hope I have not disappointed my two (maybe 3) readers for my lack of posts. Life has gotten in the way and uploading pictures just has not been a very top priority on the to-do list. And yes, I will shamelessly blame my sweet baby for taking up too much of my time.

So as the New Year has officially kicked off, I have recently organized our pictures from the last few months and will start blogging and updating all of you soon. In the meantime, I leave you with this video.

Ella came home from our 10 day trip in Miami a different baby. She doesn't just sit and play quietly with her toys anymore. She isn't quite mobile, but she has found her lungs, loves to jump, and especially loves to let everyone within ear shot know that she is there.

Jeff made her day putting this together...let the jumping begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment